Swissbit Solutions for Security Applications
Governments, enterprises, banks, and industry demand high-end security to protect their assets. The growing number of IoT devices need to be secured against interception of data transfer and hacking of control systems. But even trusted security solutions like management engines, smartcard chips, or secured CPUs prove to be imperfect. An upgradeable security solution based on exchangeable hardware cryptography and standard interfaces is the solution to update systems to an always-state-of-the-art security level. Swissbit‘s security solutions offer smart card functionality coupled with NAND flash storage. Systems with SD card or USB interface can easily be updated to the protection level of a smart card chip.
Hardware-based security offers the highest level of protection but needs a certain effort to be integrated in a system environment. Swissbit’s middleware creates the standardized layer to offer security functionality to the system without the need to understand the underlying hardware interfaces.
- Reliability and temperature range: Storage solutions for security applications must provide reliable operation even in the most extreme conditions: wide temperature changes, sudden power interruptions, environmental influence.
- High endurance: Security systems for surveillance or sensor data acquisition need to have a high endurance even with small capacity products.
- Security: Locally stored data as well as devices must be protected against manipulation or theft.
- Data protection: encryption of data and role-based access control
- Secure device: Integrating secure element and digital signature for strong authentication and attestation between connected devices
- Reliable data storage: High endurance, extreme robustness and highest quality standards
- Small form factors with 3D TLC & 3D pSLC: cost-efficien 3D NAND SD and microSD memory cards and USB products with high endurance and reliability
Key Product Features
|Industrial Temperature Grade
Swissbit products are designed for operation in outdoor and remote systems under industrial temperature range. The guaranteed temperature range from -40°C to 85°C of the storage solution allows to operate the Swissbit products in systems without airflow. Own thermal management of the Flash controller protects against overheating and lifetime reduction.
Data Care Management
Power Fail Robustness
- Pluggable: easy to retrofit and easy to upgrade
- Small: ideal for security devices requiring small form factors
- Robust: rugged design, environmentally protected
- Reliable: wide temperature range, high endurance
- Low cost of ownership: long service life, highest quality
Why Swissbit ?
- Competent and trustworthy partner: more than 20 years of experience with sophisticated storage and security solutions in the industrial market with „Made in Germany“ products.
- Best quality products and solutions: Our products are designed for highest reliability, endurance and quality standards.
- Unique technical support and customer relationship: Knowledgeable application engineers and technical sales available for product consultancy.