Protecting Online Accounts with Strongest and Most Flexible Hardware Authentication
Swissbit helps to make the digital world safer and more convenient allowing users to protect online accounts by securely accessing websites, applications, online services, and company networks. Swissbit iShield Key offers strongest authentication, that is simple, secure and flexible, and that protects users against online attacks, such as phishing, social engineering and account takeover. As a globally adopted standard, FIDO enables phishing-resistant multi-factor authentication and thus supports zero-trust architectures, which have been mandated by US authorities and others since the start in 2022.
- Simple: All-in-one security key with NFC and USB connectivity is easy to use and works for any FIDO2 & U2F compatible websites and services including password-less sign-in to a Windows 10/ 11 desktop
- Secure: Strongest hardware-based authentication using asymmetric private/public key cryptography replaces weak password-based authentication and security key with single-chip for increased security & with additional security features for securing two-factor authentication for windows login, HOTP for offline use and PIV for storing personal credentials
- Flexible: Various security options for any FIDO2 compatible service: single factor (passwordless), two-factor (2FA) or multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- Enterprise IT: Simple and fast deployment across entire enterprise.
- Businesses: Easy integration into own system and application to allow users to protect access to accounts offering various security options.
Features iShield Key
- Works with FIDO2 and U2F compatible websites and services, such as Google, Microsoft, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, etc.
- Supports FIDO2 and U2F standards
- Security: public and private key cryptography
- Additional Security for iShield FIDO2 Pro: HOTP (Event), Smartcard (PIV-compatible), OpenSC-compatible
- Durable security key with fully molded, robust and water resistant housing
- Touch-and-go authentication with NFC for mobile devices
- Touch authentication for USB-A interface
- OS: Windows 10/11, macOS, iOS, Linux, Chrome OS, Android
- Browsers: Firefox, MS Edge, Google Chrome, Apple Safari
Features iShield Key Pro
Hash-based one time password (HOTP) is event-based and a combination of private key & counter-based one-time password for securing 2FA windows login (local, MS Active Directory & Azure Active Directory) and for offline use case scenarios, where users don’t have access to the internet to execute FIDO.
Personal Identity Verification (PIV) allows the iShield Key Pro to store personPKCS#11 / PKCS#15 cryptographic standards.
- Mechanical Details: 51.5 x 18.5 x 6 mm | Rear touch sensor, keychain hole | Water resistant, robust construction
- Form Factor / Device Type: CCID Smartcard, FIDO2 HID Device | USB-A without shroud | With NFC interface and multi-color LED
- Temperature Range: Extended: -25 °C to 70 °C
- Certifications: FIDO Universal 2nd Factor (U2F/CTAP1) | FIDO2 Level 1
iShield FIDO2 Compatible Web Service Provider
....and many more.
Made in Germany
Trusted Partner for more than 20 years
- Own production facility in Berlin, Germany
- Worldwide leader of industrial storage and security solutions
Proven Security Competence
- Over 10 years of field proven security products and solutions to protect data and devices
- Trusted Supply Chain
Best Service & Support
- Custom form factor and custom branding possible
- Unique sales & worldwide technical support
Where to Buy
iShield Key is available now through the following partners and web shops. Individual enquiries can also be sent directly to email@example.com at any time. We looking forward to your request!