Swissbit at Flash Memory Summit 2022
Westford, MA USA. July 06, 2022 – Swissbit will be returning to the Flash Memory Summit (FMS) in Santa Clara, California from August 02 to 04, 2022. On booth #515, Swissbit will be showcasing several innovations including its latest N-30 series, which expands the company’s portfolio of 3D TLC storage solutions by serving as a high-performance PCIe SSD for industrial and NetCom applications. In addition, Swissbit will be presenting its latest array of security solutions, including the iShield FIDO2 hardware security key. As a US-show exclusive, visitors will receive a sneak preview of a unique solution set for securing data exchanges between IoT devices from Swissbit’s Embedded IoT Solutions division.
Maximum reliability and durability are key requirements for industrial storage media. Swissbit's 3D TLC portfolio is geared towards satisfying these exacting requirements cost-effectively without compromising quality. The company's memory solutions meet all the demands of industrial users, including long-term availability, thanks to their powerful controllers and perfectly tuned firmware. Swissbit will showcase the latest additions to its 3D TLC range at FMS, which offer the required interfaces and form factors for all types of applications:
- US-Premiere: PCIe-SSD N-30m2. Following its official launch back in June 2022 at embedded world in Germany, Swissbit’s high-performance SSD series N-30m2 will see its US-market premiere at FMS: the range is available as a compact PCIe module with capacities up to four terabytes and based on its performance data, is highly recommended for the most demanding applications. The series will also be available with Swissbit's latest extended PLP protection feature, "Powersafe™".
- CFexpress card series G-20: Swissbit’s G-20 CFexpress card series combines the advantages of a removable storage medium with the performance of PCIe-SSDs and is seen as the pioneering form factor for industrial memory cards.
- SD card series S-55: The recently launched SD and microSD memory cards bear the "High Reliability" mark and will be available with capacities ranging from 16 to 512 gigabytes.
- MMC EM-30: The e.MMC-5.1 standard BGA device is now compatible with an extended temperature range of -40 to +105 °C and therefore also meets the stringent requirements of the most demanding automotive applications.
Swissbit expands embedded IoT security solutions
Swissbit is also using FMS as the perfect platform to highlight its Embedded IoT Solutions business to the US-market with two security innovations:
- US-Premiere: IoT Secure Connect. The IoT connects machines, factories, and sensors everywhere. New security vulnerabilities threaten cost- and efficiency-savings and unsecured connections between IoT devices are a weakness. ‘IoT Secure Connect’ helps here. The hardware, software (SDK), and services package ensures seamless end-to-end data encryption. Pluggable hardware ensures the most secure data transmission channels, even in existing IoT infrastructures.
- Security Key iShield FIDO2: The first Swissbit product without memory was launched in March 2022 and will be shown in the USA for the first time at FMS. The FIDO-standard certified security key with NFC and USB interface protects cross-platform online accounts, applications, and company networks thanks to the highest level of hardware authentication.