Swissbit develops, manufactures and supports NAND flash storage products with perfection and reliability in mind. All Swissbit products are fully dedicated to the embedded and NetCom markets with their highly demanding applications. Each aspect of a Swissbit product is targeting the best possible solution:
- The components are selected for low defects and extended longevity and wide temperature range
- The firmware features enable highest endurance and retention with options that go far beyond commonly available standards
- The own PCB development high tolerance for frequent temperature cycles
- The in-house manufacturing creates a wide range of products at highest quality level
- The Swissbit security options add a new level of protection to the stored data or even to the complete system by offering a truly secure key storage over an upgradable and replaceable
This is summarized in three words:
Swissbit- perfectly reliable
Swissbit is member of all relevant industry consortiums. Standardization information, market research and pre-development ensure that the right product is developed to meet the demanding customer requirements.
Swissbit employs technology and products development engineers with > 10 years' experience in design, verification and qualification of storage products including PCB, BOM, FW and packaging.
“Verification and Qualification Competency”
Swissbit takes product qualification serious. The qualification tests are most stringent and exceed the common industry standards. If a product doesn't pass the internal requirements it will be improved until the tests pass.
A qualified Swissbit product is ready for volume shipment and is expected to remain in the field without update.
Swissbit works directly with the NAND Flash and controller manufacturers to source constantly high quality grade components. A sophisticated forecasting and planning process ensures that customer demand will always be satisfied, even in allocation times.
The in-house production lines and external subcontractors are fully controlled and managed by Swissbit and ensure that the product quality is continuously stable at highest level. Swissbit DPPM rates are among the lowest in the industry.
Despite a high number of active products Swissbit can flexibly produce small lots of products within short time.
Swissbit products are fully tested before they leave the warehouse. The tests include visual inspection of each part, extended temperature testing at -40°C and 85°C for industrial grade products, serialization and full tracking.